Submit a project - Cartoon 360
The submissions for the 2020 edition of Cartoon 360 are now open!
Deadline to submit: Thursday 24th September 2020.
My Cartoon > My Projects > Cartoon 360 > Submit a new project
Who can present a project?
- European producers who want to develop their animation project or property into a cross-media, multiplatform brand to be distributed on several platforms.
- European creators and IP owners who want to use animation to develop a cross-media project.
- Fluency in English is required to communicate with other participants and the pitch must be in English, as there will be no translation on site.
Which cross-media project can be submitted?
- An existing or in development property which is being developed across multiple platforms.
- Originating from an animated TV series, a film, or short form content
Or a book, a game, a live event, or even a toy where animation is to be used to extend the property into a transmedia proposition
- At a stage where at least 2 ideas on distinct platforms can be fully pitched.
|1. Prepare all the required elements (project file, 2 stills, ...)|
|2. Go to My Cartoon and login or create an account|
3. Click on My Projects > Cartoon 360 > Submit a new project
1. Prepare all the required elements:
Prepare a PDF presentation of your project:
Written in English only
From 10 to 20 pages in total, including:
• A cover page with the project title, company name and a nice still to illustrate the project
• The concept/note of intent: it should explain what the project is (briefly mention the origin of the project), why it lends itself to cross-media development, and which crossmedia developments you are considering (max. 2 pages).
• Detail as much as you can the content/platform that you will develop. Please be aware that to obtain clear and helpful advice from our panel of experts, you will need to be as precise as possible.
• Nice stills of the project and graphic elements: Make it attractive!
Choose 2 nice stills (1 horizontal & 1 square) for our digital publication, screen and website: high resolution (300 dpi) in .jpeg
Use an ftp or web service like wetransfer if the file is too big.
2. Connect to your account
Go to My Cartoon (tab on top right of the page) and login or create an account.
3. Complete the online form
Click on My Projects > Cartoon 360 > Submit a new project
> Each step will be saved when you click on "Next", so no need to fill it all in at once
> You can go back to your form anytime to finalise it by clicking on "My Cartoon" (your name will be displayed if you are logged in)
> You will receive a summary by email once it is completed
Acceptation of the project - Registration to the event
CARTOON will inform you of the decision of the selection committee soon after its decision (on 1st October 2020).
Should your project be already submitted and approved, please do not forget to register before the registration deadline.