A last and colourful day at Cartoon Springboard
The 3rd day of Cartoon Springboard was opened by a presentation on "Production Planning and Budgeting" by Sarita Christensen (Copenhagen Bombay), an important subject for the professional future of young talents.
Throughout the day, 12 projects were pitched in front of a panel of international top-level experts:
- "Kakokis" by Antoine Delebarre (FR)
- "The Very Hairy Alphabet" by Eliza Plocieniak-Alvarez (DE)
- "Tony, Shelly & Genius" by Filip Posivac (CZ)
- "Taleraiders" by Michele Assante (IT)
- "Forsake the Grave" by Enrique Pons Del Rey (FR)
- "Billie and Bam" by Zoé Harley (FR)
- "The Turtles of Bolilanga" by Hippolyte Cupillard (FR)
- "Oya" by Gaëlle Roques (FR)
- "Permut Show" by Cécile Lemoine (FR)
- "Hope" by Fernando Belisario (FR)
- "Basil and Spence - Dimension Defence" by Josh O'Caoimh (IE)
- "Petlovers" by Britt Raes (BE)
We heard lots of laughter and applause in the conference room of La Serre Numérique. These projects were surprising and the audience was captivated by the high quality of the projects.
The young talents received constructive advice and feedback about their projects and some experts will keep contact with them after Cartoon Springboard. New connections and partnerships will emerge very soon... stay tuned! The network is growing!
We ended the day with the traditionnal Farewell Dinner at Bonavis.